We are looking for an individual to join our team to help with milking jobs without experience in USA. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the dairy industry.
If you’re looking to gain experience in the dairy industry, this is a great opportunity for you! We are looking for an individual to join our team and help with milking jobs without prior experience. This position will provide the successful applicant with a unique insight into the world of dairy farming while allowing them to develop their skills and knowledge in an exciting new field.
- Perform daily milking duties, including pre-and post-milking operations
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain milking equipment
- Monitor the health of cows and report any issues to the supervisor
- Assist with herd management tasks such as breeding and calving
- Participate in routine farm maintenance tasks as needed
- Follow all safety protocols and standard operating procedures
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work long hours, including weekends and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- No prior experience is necessary, but a willingness to learn is essential
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for the following: Milking cows for four hours each day and then cleaning them. Cow/calf pairs are rotated through the milking stall. When cows are in heat, you will be asked to assist with calf care and technician duties. Stocking new animals into pens, monitoring their health, and recording their history.Maintaining appropriate feed storage areas, records on animal weights, and production data. Assisting with animal identification pre-processing by checking off ear tags or tattoos when they’re completed.
Apply now and also check out Other Dairy Farm Jobs.
Please Don’t Forget To Share The Job.
Please If You Have Any Feedback, Write To Us In The Comment. This Really Helps Us.