Job title: NWS Bell 212 Captain
Company: Canadian Helicopters
NWS Bell 212 Captain Job Details:
Canadian Helicopters is a helicopter transportation service, maintenance support and flight training company. In business since 1947, Canadian Helicopters is Canada’s largest helicopter operator with over 20 locations across the country and a fleet of nearly 100 single and multi-engine aircrafts.
Join our elite crew and embark on an exciting career path within our industry. As one of the top leaders in the industry, we have an exciting opportunity for a Bell 212 Captain.
If you are looking to further your career, we invite you to apply today and be a part of our growing team!
- Act as a Captain as per Company operation standards;
- Act as a VFR Pilot when required;
- Any other responsibility related to the position.
- A Valid Transport Canada ATPL(H) License;
- Have a valid authorization to work in Canada, this position is not available for sponsorship.
- 3000 hours rotary wing flight time (500 hours PIC multi-engine) and endorsement on B212;
- Transport Canada Group IV Instrument rating;
- 2 years’ experience in Instrument Flight Operations;
- Valid PPC to Pilot-in-Command standards on type;
- Unrestricted Night Rating;
- Arctic experience – would be considered an asset;
- The ideal candidate would have a B412 endorsement;
- NVG experience an asset
- Be customer focused and a team player;
- Have good communication skills and a positive attitude;
- Accept assignments at different locations, as required.
Remuneration: Competitive, depending on experience.
Schedule: Equal rotation based on 4 weeks cycle
Working for Canadian Helicopters is:
- A unique opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic environment full of opportunities;
- To work with passionate, committed people who enjoy surpassing themselves;
- Being part of an organizational culture based on fundamental principles;
- Having an employer of choice offering competitive working conditions.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Indigenous people and visible minorities.
For more information we invite you to visit our website:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Apply for the job now!