Job title: Office Administrator
Company: Envol Strategies
Location: Langley City, BC
Office Administrator Job Details:
Are you a driven Administrator who enjoys setting your team up for success and delivering outstanding customer service? GateTech Automation International is looking to bring a new Office Administrator onto their growing Langley team!
WHO ARE YOU?
- You’re passionate about providing the best administrative support to your manager and team.
- You’re a customer-centric people-person with exceptional communication skills.
- You thrive in a busy work environment and have no problem handling competing priorities.
- You have an eye for detail and strive to deliver your best work every single time.
- You’re a team player that can easily collaborate and work independently when needed.
- You are self-directed, resourceful, and take the initiative to find and create solutions.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Office Administrator, you will be the right-hand to the Principle Owner and lead point on all things administration to drive GateTech’s growth to new heights. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Booking client appointments and meetings, managing team calendars, and distributing mail to promote harmonious office operations.
- Serving as a friendly face and the first point of contact to greet clients by delivering exceptional customer service to all GateTech visitors and staff.
- Assisting with full-cycle bookkeeping activities to keep GateTech’s books in order, such as AR, AP, payroll, GST, and PST filings, and billing using QuickBooks Online.
- Answering calls, responding to phone and email inquiries, and other reception duties, such as data entry, printing, and process optimization when work can be done better.
- Liaising with GateTech’s key external stakeholders to support business needs, place orders, and handle invoicing.
- Channel your tech-savvy skills to update, organize, and maintain company software and files (Google Drive & Google Suite).
- You possess a high school or a GED equivalent from an accredited secondary school institution.
- 1-2 years as an Office Administrator with 5-7 years of work experience in Customer Service.
- You enjoy working in-office to learn the ropes and hope to grow into an Office Manager one day.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to liaise with clients, staff, and key stakeholders.
- You’re an independent collaborator who can work on your own and seamlessly with your team.
- A personable and welcoming demeanor to provide outstanding customer service to clients.
- You’re a resourceful and resilient problem-solver with good decision-making abilities.
- Great organization and time-management skills to thrive in growing work environments.
- Strong attention to detail to deliver accurate and high-quality work every single time.
NICE TO HAVES
Technically versed in QuickBooks Online, any payroll software, Apple products, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets & Slides).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation and overtime to reward your hard work and contributions.
- Generous paid time off to prioritize work-life balance and your mental well-being.
- Flexible working arrangement with full-time hours to promote work-life balance.
- Mentorship and professional development opportunities for career growth.
- Organized team-building activities to foster a collaborative and tight-knit work culture.
- Driven and dedicated team committed to putting its clients first and growing together.
GateTech Automation International is one of the largest and most trusted driveway gate manufacturing companies servicing the Metro Vancouver and Fraser Valley area. With over 20 years in the business, we are known for and committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and professional workmanship to each and every customer. With Aluminum Fencing ranking among the best for strength and style, our products ensure safety, security, and affordability with a touch of elegance and peace of mind for the clients we service.
Are you ready for a flexible, new opportunity and to be an integral part of a team? Apply today with your cover letter & resume. To learn more about the work you’ll do, visit us .
Powered by JazzHR
Apply for the job now!