Job title: Technical Solution Analyst I
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Technical Solution Analyst I Job Details:
AMS Production Support
We are excited to hire Technical Solution Analyst I at Oracle Cerner. As Technical Solution Analyst I, you will perform troubleshooting investigations reviewing front-end applications by gathering information, using troubleshooting tools, shadowing end users, and testing workflows internally and externally. You will perform troubleshooting investigations via backend methods by capturing log files, querying tables, updating database fields, and updating/cycling servers. You will communicate effectively verbally and in writing to clients and internal stakeholders. You will document notes, activities, resolutions, and other knowledge articles throughout the lifecycle of an investigation. You will prioritize work based on severity and urgency balancing client and business needs. And, you will collaborate among and across teams to ensure issues are addressed by the appropriate individuals.
Mgd Svcs – AMS
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Entry Level/ Junior Professional
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
- At least 4 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 0 to 2 years of experience in application support, Client/customer support, troubleshooting, incident management, Problem management & Change Management.
- Should have knowledge of SQL.
- Willing to work in the shift of 5 PM – 2 AM IST.
- Should have excellent Communication Skills and be able to interact with stakeholders in different regions of the world.
Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered
Support Services & Operations
Working Environment Description
This position offers a Hybrid & Onsite working environment. Meaning you will split working time between a Cerner office or client site and remote. If your current geographical location requires relocating, Cerner will not offer relocation assistance to the specified location. #LI-Hybrid
Apply for the job now!