Job title: Operations Assistant
Company: Irish Film & Television Network
Operations Assistant Job Details:
Nemeton TV are currently hiring for the full-time permanent position of Operations Assistant in their office HQ in Rinn, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford. Nemeton TV have been creating broadcast content since 1993, producing shared sports content for both television and online broadcast. Sports content includes hurling, Gaelic football, shinty, rugby, soccer, horse racing, boxing, basketball, swimming, cycling and a range of minority sports, and also produce factual programming in documentaries, health & entertainment programming.
Position: Operations Assistant
Reports to: Operations Manager
Purpose of the Position:
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the below:
- Assist Operations Manager in scheduling tasks and bookings in order to achieve efficiencies in relation to costs and resources.
- Liaise with producers to complete production process ahead of each production
- Actively seek more efficient and innovative ways of working so that we can deliver added value within the constraints of tight budgets
- Maintain clear communication with the Operations Manager and the rest of the production team, keeping them up to date on production issues and any other relevant information
- Participate in weekly feedback session with Operations Manager- These sessions are designed to promote a culture of open, honest and clear communication
- Give commitment to develop your knowledge and skillset in order to keep up to date with Nemeton’s business needs
- Plan & organise schedules and crews for shoots
- Handle all incoming queries and requests for Nemeton productions through operations emails or phone.
- Sharing ideas of where improvements can be made
- You will secure your best efforts to extend and develop your knowledge of the Irish language and culture, including an active involvement in the company’s Irish Language Plan.
- Adherence to Nemeton TV’s core values
- You must adhere to Nemeton TV’s policies and procedures including but not limited to Health and Safety, GDPR guidelines and Time and Attendance policies. All of Nemeton TV’s policies and procedures can be found in our Employee Handbook.
- You will be required to carry out other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Apply Now / Email: hr @ nemeton.ie
Deadline: October 27th
Apply for the job now!