Job title: Refrigeration Technician
Company: Dortmans Bros Barn Equip Inc.
Location: Strathroy, ON
Job description: Do like working in the great outdoors within the agricultural industry? DORTMANS BROS. BARN EQUIP. INC. WE ARE HIRING REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN
Dortmans Bros. is continuously striving to be an innovative leader in the dairy industry, partnering with Ontario’s Dairy Farmers to produce the highest quality milk. We are growing to serve our customer needs and are looking for an individual with integrity, who will compliment our dairy team.
This full-time position with Dortmans Bros. Barn Equip. Inc. offers competitive wages based on experience, benefit package and RRSP match.
We have a full time Dairy Service and Installation Technician position available out of the Woodstock area.
- Interested individuals must be self-motivated, and have the ability to adapt to new refrigeration technologies in the on-farm dairy industry.
- This position involves working on dairy farm milk cooling systems, refrigeration license is preferred
- This person must possess excellent customer relations skills and become one of our experts in the service and installation department, being familiar with all types of milking and dairy equipment.
- They should be mechanically inclined with electrical and electronics knowledge considered an asset
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Post Secondary school in Refrigeration Education is preferred
- Valid Drivers Licence and clean driving record,
- Must live near or relocate to Woodstock area.
- Availability to work on call hours (evenings/weekends),
- Previous dairy equipment experience is preferred.
- A farming or agriculture background would be considered an asset.
About Dortmans Bros. Barn Equip. Inc.
At Dortmans Bros, excellence has been our hallmark since 1980. What started out as a 2-man operation working with feed and manure handling equipment out of a garage, has grown into a thriving business with four locations, over 65 highly experienced employees, and 30+ equipment lines for dairy, hog, goat, beef, and poultry farming. Our mission is to serve farmers with the best products and services on the market using only the most highly skilled technicians and providing the highest calibre of customer service and after-sales support.
Apply for the job now!