Job title: RME Planner
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Location: Sidney, BC
RME Planner Job Details:
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Travel up to 15% is required.
- Measure and publish facility’s PI metrics to the management team; interpret data, troubleshoot process, and make recommendations based on findings.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as: manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information. The data is maintained in EAM and equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facility.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of Work Order related data.
- User Setup, Employees, Shifts, Crews, and Supervisors.
- Adding Equipment to PM Plans, Schedules, and Work Packages.
- Defining Scheduled due dates or initial meter points of system generated WOs.
- Develop and maintain FC specific PM Plans, Schedules, Routes, and Work Packages.
- Support management in the review of WO Data accuracy such as: Equipment on WOs, Booked Hours (Employee and Vendors), parts usage, WO type, closing codes and WO Comments.
- Support management in the scheduling and assigning of work. Manage work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of spare parts metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as: supplier, catalog number, min/max quantities, pricing, manufacturer, and part numbers.
- Drive materials management process in the facilities store.
- Create and or Generate Requisitions, POs, PO Receipts (EAM & Oracle).
- Develop and maintain the 5s of the store.
- Work with facilities team to develop and maintain lists of critical spares.
- Audit materials management process with regularly scheduled cycle counts.
- Support management with data to implement corrective action as discovered in cycle counts, KPIs or other EAM data.
- Work with facilities team to reduce costs and improve parts quality.
- Works with corporate EAM Business Analysts to roll out new functionality, standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling, and EAM reports.
- Provides software trainings to end users and new EAM Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation.
- Coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks. Serves as Tier 1 EAM support for the facilities team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent diploma
- 1 year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Including Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- Travel up to 15% is required
- 2-year Associate degree (or professional training) in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering, or related fields.
- 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
- 3+ years’ experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
- Customer service and project management experience.
- 3+ years’ experience planning, scheduling, and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
- 4+ years’ working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired.
- 2+ years’ data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization.
- User training experience is desired.
- Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking during
- Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 49 pounds
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
On-site –Sidney, BC
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit .
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Apply for the job now!