Job title: Senior Project Engineer – Liquid Processing
Senior Project Engineer – Liquid Processing Job Details:
Senior Process/Project Engineer – Liquid Processing – Singapore
Duration Long Term – FTE Role
Working Week Approx. 40-45 Hours per week (Approx. Travel Time in the SEA Region 25 – 30 %)
Package Competitive Pay + Bonus
A Tier 1 Multinational turnkey OEM providing engineering and equipment to a variety of hygienic processing application in the food, beverage, dairy and pharmaceutical industry. This business are the industry standard when it comes to variety of processing equipment.
· You will be required to execute independently or as part of a project team to design, supply, install and commission and document the project.
· To provide process engineering and mechanical engineering to assist in the preparation and presentation of tenders and proposals.
· Able to read and design Piping and Instrument Diagram (P&ID) according to the process requirements. The person should be able to make Process Functional Specification.
· The person should be proficient in auto-cad and be able to read drawings and make detailed design correction/change.
· Perform mechanical and process engineering on projects according to the tender/order/specification/user requirement, including Plant Technical Documentation, Equipment Specification, Procurement assist, Workshop Inspection [FAT], Software Process function testing (SAT) assist, Erection Supervision, Commissioning, Preparation of Instruction Manuals and Training of Operational / Maintenance Personnel.
· Perform mechanical & process engineering as well as process troubleshooting at site.
· Liaise with clients or clients’ representatives in the managing of the projects and tasks as required.
· Apply Value Engineering techniques to design or development of equipment or specific aspects of process plants and solutions.
· Support in the ongoing development of internal engineering systems. Provide effective communication through verbal and written reports, timely updates, and knowledge sharing.
· Work cooperatively with the team of engineers & PMs in the LPT Singapore in the preparation of quotations, and submit and present these to the PM customers, when required.
· Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline (Mechanical or Process Engineering or Equivalent)
· Right to live and work in Singapore. Existing employment pass holders can also be considered.
· Experience in hygienic Liquid Processing equipment: For example Pasteurisers, Evaporation Systems, CIP / SIP Stations and Homogeniser equipment relating to the food, beverage or dairy industry.
· Experienced technically in the implementation of P+ID’s, Installation and Commissioning
· Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate engineering solutions accurately through to the customer.
Apply for the job now!