Job title: Manager – Sponsorship Sales and Event
Company: Customized Energy Solutions India
Manager – Sponsorship Sales and Event Job Details:
Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities.
We started our India operations as Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd in 2010. CES India primarily focuses on emerging technologies that are disrupting energy industry. Energy storage, electric mobility, wholesale electricity markets, microgrids and renewable energy are the key areas of focus for the consulting arm of CES India, also known as, Emerging Technologies (ET).
Battery testing services, Emerging Technologies (ET) consulting services, energy trading services and India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) are the key businesses operated by CES India.
Energy Trading is the business line of Customized Energy Solutions which focuses on providing Services / Solutions to Commercial and Industrial Consumers in reducing their Energy Costs via Open Access. Customized is also a Trader Member on Indian Energy Exchange and certified Energy Trader and is actively working the field of Renewables, Energy Access and Sustainability.
Visit www.ces-ltd.com for more details.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager Events to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of executing successful events with year on year growth in revenue. The Manager will be responsible for all aspects of event management, including:
Role and Responsibilities
- Primary job function is to generate revenue in line with company expectations. It can be ‘partnership/sponsorship packages’ (including event sponsorship, multi-event sponsorship, exhibition booths new business prospects)
- Take charge of all events and grow individual properties along with team
- Add more clients to event sponsorship
- Play a major role in all sales offering of Customized Energy Solutions
- Build a strong pipeline to achieve goal
- Send the weekly sales report sheet to manager
- Explore new opportunity for business for CES
- Work within a team environment towards team goals
- Ability to cross sell company other services and products
- Competition analysis and weekly updates on markets and opportunities
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous work in sponsorship sales, delegates sales and/or account management based sales
- Excels in face-to-face selling, presenting products and their benefits to clients
- Confident of generating new business leads from cold calling, personal research and industry networking
- Customer focused and knew how to build and maintain relationships (both for account management and up-selling purposes)
- Bachelor’s degree in event management, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in event management
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Hands on PPT presentations and dashboards
- Good command over English language
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
This is a full-time position with 6 months probationary period. In this capacity, the candidate will be paid a competitive salary with industry standards. In addition, he/she will be immediately eligible upon employment to participate in benefits generally made available to full-time employees which include but are not limited to an annual bonus, health insurance, and gym membership.
Apply for the job now!