Job title: Shop Foreman – Preeceville
Company: Pattison Agriculture
Location: Preeceville, SK
Shop Foreman – Preeceville Job Details:
Pattison Agriculture Limited, 705 Highway Ave East, Preeceville, Saskatchewan, Canada Req #1002
Thursday, July 6, 2023
To fulfill Pattison Agricultures’ vision of GROWING, CONNECTING AND EVOLVING we are looking for a Shop Foreman to join our fast-paced, energetic, dealership in Preeceville, SK. to assist with co-ordination and direction of Pattison Agriculture’s Service Department workload, while maximizing efficiency and productivity.
This individual’s responsibilities include:
· Participating in scheduling, assignment, and prioritization of work in the service department
· Assisting and acting as the first point of contact for technicians when they have questions, as well as review repair work to ensure quality standards are met
· Working with technicians to ensure jobs move along appropriately, reducing Service Labour Allowances and increasing technician and department efficiencies
· Providing back-up support for the Service Manager in their absence or when required during peak seasons; sharing of on-call duties
· Effectively communicate and work with other departments to ensure efficient workflow, with the ultimate goal of providing high level customer satisfaction
· It is expected that you may continue to provide quality billable repair work
· Inspection, diagnosis, repair and service of Agricultural Equipment with a commitment to customer service and pride in workmanship
This would be an ideal position if you have:
· A Journeyperson certification and 5+ years of experience performing complex service repairs and maintenance
· Strong communication skills are evidenced in your day-to-day work and interactions
· A proven talent for inspiring team effectiveness and success
· Working knowledge of computer functions and use
· A Master Service Technician certification (preferred)
Why join us?
We have competitive wages, excellent benefits, in-house training and learning opportunities. With over 18 locations across Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we have endless opportunities for you to GROW and develop your career!
**Apply early as recruitment for this position is ongoing and may be filled prior to the closing date.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Experienced