Job title: Sponsorship opportunity Qualified Educators – Newman ELC
Expected salary: $66358 per year
Location: Newman, WA
Sponsorship opportunity Qualified Educators – Newman ELC Job Details:
Sponsorship opportunity Qualified Educators – Newman ELC
Children Services | WA – Other, WA – Pilbara
VISA sponsorship opportunity – ECT or Diploma Qualified educators ONLY
YMCA WA (the Y WA) (Newman)
Annual Salary starting from $66,358.5
(Inclusive of available allowances)
$1,000 commencement bonus after 3 months
- Willing to offer sponsorship for the right candidates!
- Subsidised housing available*
- Be part of a growing organization
- Career progression opportunities
- Amazing opportunity to experience breathtaking beauty of WA Pilbara region
YMCA WA is currently recruiting for Full time Qualified Early Childhood Educators located at Newman Early Learning Centre. We are seeking a confident Educator with strong communication skills for this role building genuine relationships with parents, children and staff. The Centre is also the base for a range of YMCA’s Family Support Programs, supporting Indigenous families and children in Newman and outlaying communities.
- Remote Allowance paid $6.15 per hour
- Discounted Childcare fees from as little as $3.00 per day**
- Generous Discounts on Corporate Health Care
- Ongoing professional development, training opportunities and professional support
- Refer a friend incentive $500
- Experience working in a large Early Learning Centre that is inspired by the teachings from Reggio Emilia
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Educator recognition program
Skills and Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education (or working towards)
- Strong knowledge of programming
- An understanding of the National Education and care services Regulations 2012 and NQF
- Experience developing and implementing programs
- HLTAID004 First Aid Certificate, National Police Clearance and Working with Children check (Willing to Obtain)
- Previous experience working in an Early Learning Centre
About the Company
Here at YMCA WA, we believe in the power of inspired young people which means providing opportunities for children and young people to grow in body, mind and spirit. If you align yourself to our values, care about people, and want to make a real difference within the community, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Click on the “Apply” button below to submit your application. For the full job description and selection criteria click on the PDF file on the attachment link below. Please submit a cover letter and CV with your application. Should you require any further information please call Leeanne Coombes on (08) 9175 5510.
At the Y, we are committed to empowering all Children and Young People to feel safe and be safe, at the Y, in their families and in their communities. As such, we ensure that all of our candidates are appropriately screened (including police checks) to make sure that the right people are in the right roles.
To learn more about our screening processes, click here to view our Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy: https://ymca.org.au/about
Ph: (03) 9699 7655
Mail: [email protected]
The application is currently closed But check out other jobs with YMCA Company Here!
Also, Check out the Sponsorship opportunity for Qualified Educators Jobs Here.