Title: Sustainability and Operations Coordinator FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Nashville, Tennessee (in person, not remotely) Start Date: As soon as possible
Sustainability and Operations Coordinator :
AgriCapture is a technically supported agricultural data company that unleashes the potential of agriculture as a climate change solution through carbon storage and renewable agriculture. AgriCapture is an early stage start-up company, and the sustainability and operations coordinator will play a key role in overseeing daily operations and helping AgriCapture grow its business.
AgriCapture is looking for a highly self-motivated individual to work closely with the AgriCapture team to manage business operations and handle day-to-day office duties. This will be a dynamic and fast-paced position that provides a unique opportunity to immediately become part of a growing company that is ready to have a positive impact on the environment. The sustainability and operations coordinator will take on a lot of responsibilities and gain extensive business operation experience.
Sustainability and Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage AgriCapture’s business operations with a young and dynamic team.
- Oversee business operations, including:
- Promote human resource activities, such as recruitment, salary and benefits management
- Manage financial and accounting activities, such as budgets, accounts payable/receivable, manage records and receipts, and check daily, monthly, and annual transactions
- Daily office management, including management of third-party supplier relationships
- Planning and calendar coordination/scheduling
- Support AgriCapture team members
- Assist with temporary projects
- Bachelor degree required
- Three to five years of experience in similar roles
- Strong written and oral communication skills; able to communicate effectively with a wide range of professionals in the company and its stakeholders
- Organized and detail-oriented, but flexible and flexible, able to predict changes and react quickly and effectively
- Collaborate with a proactive attitude and be able to establish effective working relationships as a team player
- High degree of integrity; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information carefully
- High priority of QuickBooks and accounting knowledge
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical requirements and work environment characteristics described here represent the requirements that employees must meet to successfully perform the basic functions and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable arrangements can be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform basic functions.
Physical requirements: When performing the duties of this job, employees will be required to walk; sit; use hands; use fingers; handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach out with hands and arms; balance; hunch; speak and listen. Employees must occasionally lift and move 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required for work include near vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust/focus. Specific listening skills required for work include the ability to hear and interpret words communicated over the phone.
Working environment: When performing the duties of this job, employees may be exposed to the prevailing weather conditions at the time. The noise level in the working environment is usually low to moderate.
Annual performance evaluation, including goals and objectives.
AgriCapture is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. AgriCapture recruits hire, train, compensates, and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you are interested in the Sustainability and Operations Coordinator position, please email your resume and cover letter to Tyler Hull (firstname.lastname@example.org).