Job title: Apprentice Operator – Active
Company: Acclaim Technical Services
Location: Augusta, GA
Apprentice Operator – Active Job Details:
We are actively hiring an Apprentice Operator (Active) Level 1 with TS/SCI and polygraph to join our team working in Augusta, GA. You will be responsible for the planning, execution, and management of the resources needed to accomplish the tasks on the contract. This role will report directly to the Contract Program Manager.
- Responsible for supporting real world missions
- Must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Radio Frequency collection experience
- Willingness to support 24/7/365 operations. Shift work may be required.
- A minimum of two years’ applicable operational experience within the past five years.
- Current Active geolocation certification or successfully completing a 60-day certification training program upon start. Failure to complete the course will result in removal from the program.
- Active geolocation operations experience
- Certification in any of the following geolocation techniques: GSM, CDMA, 802.11, EV-DO and UMTS
- Passive Geolocation Certification
- Relevant Collection Certification Course
- Prior military and/or government experience.
- Air Force TSO Certification
- Successful completion of NCS Cryptologic Skills course or military equivalent courses.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply for the job now!