Job Position: Dairy Job Development Officer
Location: Mid North Coast New South Wales 2442, Australia
Employment type: Contract
Join this friendly and supportive team with this exciting opportunity for a Milk Supply Field Officer servicing the Mid North Coast area (between Newcastle and Coffs Harbour), this position is an important resource for both the organisation and their dairy producers.
The key focus of this position is to assist dairy farmer members to supply high quality milk to our client’s processing facilities, ensure producers meet all regulatory requirements and to assist them to increase productivity and profitability in a sustainable manner. Your role will include:
- Developing and implementing productivity and profitability programs for dairy farmers
- Technical assistance to resolve dairy farm management issues
- Provide milk quality assistance on dairy farms
- Facilitate educational and training sessions
Dairy Job Development Officer Requirements:
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Enjoy being on-farm
- Ability to work independently, balanced with a strong team ethic
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with dairy producers
- A background or knowledge of the Australian dairy industry, pastoral agronomy, or ruminant nutrition will be an advantage
- Degree in Agricultural Science or related discipline
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft word and excel.
- Flexibility regarding hours of work and the ability to travel throughout the region to visit farms
- Current Australian driver’s licence is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a long term and secure career with a company that has a very well established history in the dairy industry. The position provides access to a wide range of activities and the whole supply chain making it an exciting environment to work in each day. You will work alongside dairy specialists who are highly trained. The role offers a competitive salary based on experience and tools of the trade including a vehicle. For more information please call Gemma Burger on 1300 380 701 or apply now via www.rimfireresources.com.au.
How To Apply:
If this seems like the position for you, please submit a cover letter and current CV highlighting your relevant experience and competencies using the Apply Now button.
- Support Dairy Farmers with technical advice & build long-term relationships
- Training opportunities for career development with a long-established organisa
- Flexible location within the Mid North Coast, NSW region
Apply Now Or Check other Dairy Farm jobs in Australia.
Hi Day agri staff , im mostafa , Agronomist at canal sugar farm in egypt , im searching for agronomist position as i have Msc in soil science and agronomy . Thanks