Job title: Engineering – Business Analyst
Location: Toronto, ON
Engineering – Business Analyst Job Details:
Life at Capgemini
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
- Flexible work
- Healthcare including dental, vision, mental health, and well-being programs
- Financial well-being programs such as 401(k) and Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Family building benefits like adoption assistance, surrogacy, and cryopreservation
- Social well-being benefits like subsidized back-up child/elder care and tutoring
- Mentoring, coaching and learning programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Disaster Relief
About Capgemini Engineering
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Get the Future You Want |
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts (BAs) support the deployment of flight operations tools and SW products to airlines in both the Americas and Europe regions. This includes the tool designed to handle all aspects of Network Scheduling, Operations Control, Crew Planning, Crew Management, and day-of-ops Crew Control in a single Flight Operations system and Flight Planning tool optimized on Fuel, Time or Cost to meet operational needs while ensuring overall safety and compliance.
This role is responsible for actively managing the technical activities required to enable implementation of these products in the ecosystem of our new customers. With a solid base of product, industry knowledge and global regulatory compliance, the BA must be able to articulate product positioning/capabilities to both business and technical users, identify technical issues of assigned customers to assure complete customer satisfaction and assure the timely delivery of complex implementations.
● Must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent training
● Must have at least 5 years of experience in Commercial Flight Operations as a pilot,
Aircraft Dispatcher (certified), Crew Planner or Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) Administrator
● Must work effectively with others in a team environment as well as work independently with
little supervision, depending on the task at hand.
● High level of communication skills and effective interpersonal skills are essential when interacting with airlines and other Clients – must be adaptable to all levels of the organization
● Must possess strong analytical/critical thinking skills
● Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
● Must possess superior product knowledge as it relates to the product suite
● Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships
● Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in
written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
● Demonstrated computer proficiency
● Flight operations, Crew planning
● Fluent in English
This position is remote (anywhere within Canada) with a willingness to work in Eastern Time Zone.
Apply for the job now!