Job title: Food Runner
Company: Auberge Resorts
Location: Park City, UT
Food Runner Job Details:
Join the team voted Travel + Leisure’s # 1 Resort in America!
About the Goldener Hirsch
Nestled snugly in the heart of Deer Valley in Utah’s Wasatch Mountains, the Goldener Hirsch Inn and Residences is just steps from the Silver Lake Express lift and ski access. You can also easily set off hiking, and biking on the trails, and soak in the spectacular views of Bald Eagle Mountain. The Inn features just 18 rooms, and the Residences showcases 49 newly renovated rooms, allowing us to offer you the ultimate in intimate, personalized service alongside five-star amenities–including European king beds, plush robes and slippers, and an acclaimed restaurant consistently attracting rave reviews. Our Company
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Telluride or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked tropical fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as a Food Runner for the Goldener Hirsch Restaurant, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by interfacing between the line service floor, staff runner and culinary staff to add to the fluid operation of the dining operations.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done Within the Auberge family, our leaders our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Set-up pass-out line from kitchen prior to service
- Organize the food orders to facilitate them reaching the guest in a quick manner
- Maintain complete knowledge of restaurant operations, i.e. seat/tables numbers/hours of operation, etc.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all menu items, food garnishes, preparation method/time, ingredients and quality standards of taste, appearance, texture, serving temperature, portion size, garnish and method of presentation
- Complete all opening/closing side duties as assigned
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas
- Clear each course in accordance with departmental standards
- Remove soiled wares from tables as assigned and transport to the dishwashing area
- Minimum 18 years of age
- 1-year experience in F&B
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management, and co-workers to their understanding
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs. frequently and 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service preferred
Auberge Resorts is proud to support the needs of our team members and their families with a competitive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Health Savings Account
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness program and initiatives with opportunity to avoid an increase in monthly benefit costs by completing an annual health assessment and other requirements
- Voluntary plans: short- and long-term disability, additional life insurance coverage, accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity coverage, and legal insurance
- 401(k) program and receive a match on employee contributions.
Throughout their employment, and beyond, team members have access to the Auberge Benefits Resource Center to get answers to questions and how best to utilize their benefits.
Eligibility to enroll in our benefits is based on the applicable waiting period and employment status. Some benefits may require an employee contribution. The plan documents supersede this description.
Department: Food & Beverage/Alimentos y Bebidas
This is a ft-seasonal / tiempo completo – temporal position
Apply for the job now!