Job Position: Full Time Shop Assistant – Clayfield
Company: Harris Farm Markets
Location: Clayfield, QLD
Full Time Shop Assistant – Clayfield Job Details:
About Harris Farm Markets
At Harris Farm Markets, we don’t just respect nature, we’re driven by it. Our prices, our produce, our specials- all determined by nature. It enriches everyone and everything. For over 40 years Harris Farm Markets has remained 100% family owned and operated.
We are an expanding fresh food retail business with 30 stores across NSW and QLD. For over 40 years we’ve remained 100% family owned and operated, this means we are agile, innovative and implement ideas rapidly. We are also home to almost 3,000 wonderful Harris Farmers, all with a common purpose, to reconnect Aussies with the joy of food. It’s this purpose that sees us continue to bring the best that nature has to offer to our customers each day. From sustainable initiatives like Imperfect Picks, to showing love for local farmers and producers through products such as our Farmer Friendly Milk, we believe that all our actions can make a real, positive difference.
We are currently looking for fellow foodies to join our team at Clayfield!
Key responsibilities will include;
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers
- Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food
- Ensure fresh and appealing displays by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing
- Stock and clean shelves, frozen and dairy case
- Maintain back stock in good order
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organised working and shopping environment
- Assist with food crew sampling programs, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and safety procedures
- Will have previous customer service experience, ideally in flowers
- Be customer focused
- Enjoy working in a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be passionate about good food
- Is flexible in availability, it’s a busy store across 7 days!
- High degree of autonomy
- Become part of a great team
- 25% staff discount
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
We are a profitable and highly successful fresh food retail business with an amazing brand reputation for delivering great quality food and good value to our customers. Our shopping experiences are designed to be more market than supermarket, we aim to making shopping enjoyable rather than a chore. We want our customers to walk into our stores ad reconnect with the natural joy of food, through look, taste and smell our amazing product.
Our engagement survey results tell us that our Harris Farmers feel proud to work for us, they love the people they work with and they are passionate about what we are trying to deliver to our customers. Being a family business, we offer the opportunity to make a real difference, to be creative and innovative. We also offer great benefits including flexible working, 25% discount on shopping with us and career development.