Job Position: Supervisor – Clayfield
Company: Harris Farm Markets
Location: Clayfield, QLD
Supervisor – Clayfield Job Details:
Why join Harris Farm Markets?
For over 40 years we’ve remained 100% family owned and operated, this means we are agile, innovative and implement ideas rapidly. One of our values of being a Harris Farmer is to “have a crack”, “choose your own adventure” and be entrepreneurial like our founder, David Harris.
We’re 30 (and counting) stores across NSW and QLD, and home to almost 3,000 wonderful Harris Farmers all with a common purpose, to reconnect Aussies with the joy of food. Everything we do at Harris Farm Markets is driven by what we believe in and is underpinned by ensuring everything we do is for the Greater Goodness!
The Supervisor in our Clayfield Store will be responsible for carrying out duties which will include providing FRESH customer service (Friendly, Responsive, Efficient, Safe and Hassle-Free) to all our customers. Maintaining good presentation of the store providing a shopping experience that our customers love. In addition, they will be required to provide supervisory assistance to a designated section lead. This includes responsibilities of opening and closing a store and security of cash.
Core responsibilities include:
- The receiving and preparation for sale and or display of goods;
- The pre-packing or packing, weighing, assembling, pricing or preparing of goods or provisions or produce for sale;
- The display, shelf-filling, replenishing or any other method of exposure or presentation for sale of goods;
- The receiving, arranging or making payment
- The wrapping or packing of goods for dispatch and the dispatch of goods;
- The delivery of goods;
- Window dressing and merchandising;
- Loss prevention;
- The provision of information, advice and assistance to customers;
- The receipt, preparation, packing of goods for repair or replacement and the minor repair of goods;
- All directly employed persons engaged in retail stores in cleaning, store greeting, security, lift attending, store cafeterias and food services;
- Supervisory assistance to a designated section manager or team leader,
- Opening and closing of premises and associated security,
Skill and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar position or willing to take that next step in your career
- Attention to detail
- Enable to work within a fast-passed environment
- Strong decision-making skills
- Works collaboratively with others
- Able to work in a fast paced, agile and innovative environment
Why you should apply
- Work for an agile expanding retail business with huge scope to make a real impact.
- Use your passion for good quality good to buy great product for our customers
- 25% Harris Farm Markets Staff Discount.
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you could be a Harris Farmer, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.