Job title: IT Global Infrastructure Analyst
Company: BW Group
IT Global Infrastructure Analyst Job Details:
The incumbent is responsible for effective managing, maintaining and supporting IT Infrastructure systems for cloud and on-premise services and cybersecurity across the Group. This position reports to the Head, Global IT Infrastructure.
IT BAU Support & Services Delivery
- Provides Level 2 support for operations of IT Infrastructure systems for cloud and on-premise services including servers, backup & recovery, virtualization, SAN Storage
- Respond to cybersecurity alerts escalated from Cybersecurity Operation Center (CSOC)
- Manage and maintain a sustainable IT Infrastructure which covers systems & server administration, data center management, patch management, systems management, security management and ensure alignment with Group Infrastructure standard
- Manage and collaborate with vendors on the working level to follow up and close tickets, reviewing of SLA and validation of SOW
- Manage the onboarding of applications to company Single Sign-On (SSO) platform
- Manage company data backup, restore, and monitor backup job to ensure that all company backup jobs are completed and kept online and off site according to policy.
- Maintain and ensure good systems security is in place and in compliance with group policies and procedures.
- Manage and maintain virtualized infrastructure, Citrix Xen Servers and Azure Virtual Desktop
IT Infrastructure Planning & Management
- Project Manager for IT Infrastructure related projects including backup and storage, servers optimization and Cloud platforms in Azure and AWS
- Ensure all systems change requests are in compliance with company policy
- Document and maintain a comprehensive up to date IT Asset Register
- Manage and work systematically with other IT teams to perform periodic systems maintenance and upgrade
- Manage and monitor to ensure all global production systems are highly available at all time
- Actively participating in development of processes, procedures and policies related to IT Infrastructure
- Managing System Integrators/Vendors, Technology Partners to plan and initiate all global Infrastructure related services e.g. Data Center, Servers, Storage, Cloud and Cybersecurity
- Maintain systems documentation, maintenance records, performs upgrades and/or replaces hardware
- Ensure Systems and Data security to meet strict IT audit requirement
- Applicant MUST meet these minimum qualifications to be considered an applicant
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- ITIL / MCSA / MCSE / VCP / Cloud (AWS or Azure) certification will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of HPE and IBM server hardware (including SCSI, RAID and Hyper Converged Technology)
- Hands-on experience implementing and administrating server hardware, settings and maintaining policies and rights/security within a Microsoft Windows Server environment
- Excellent knowledge of SSO (ADFS, Azure AD and OneLogin), Active D, DNS, DHCP, GPO (Win Server 2008/2012/2016)
- Good knowledge of VMware vSphere / EXS and AWS/ Azure IaaS
- Good knowledge of Crowdstrike EDR, Zscaler ZPA and ZIA
- Sound working knowledge of Citrix Technologies including application publishing and AVD
- Basic knowledge of networking, LAN/WAN operating system environments, TCP/IP
- Basic knowledge in SIEM, SNMP and Syslog, or other industry standard monitoring systems would be advantageous.
- Hands-on experience of Cohesity, Veritas Netbackup, Backup Exec, HPE Tape Library, AWS Snapshot and Azure Backup.
- Data center operations on premise, Amazon Web Services and Azure (Physical Servers, VMware, Patch Management, OS hardening)
- Exposure to Lotus Domino platform, HP & IBM SAN will be an added advantage
- Able to work in a systematic and organized manner
- Able to work tactfully with team members
- Constantly strives to achieve results
- Is determined to complete tasks and projects
- Reliability, attention to detail, excellent interpersonal manner, patience with end users and ability to work independently are required.
At BW, we offer challenging work in an international environment with a team of dedicated and competent colleagues. We recognise that the success of BW rests with each employee’s ability to provide the necessary skills and confidence within the team, and our training is tailored to suit individual needs and career aspirations.
Vision: Best on Water
Mission: We deliver energy for the world today, and find solutions for tomorrow
If our values resonate with you and you think you can contribute, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Don’t meet every single requirement? At BW, we value diversity and the unique experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. We welcome you to apply for the role even if you don’t fully meet all the listed requirements, especially if you are passionate about building an inclusive culture where we strive to be our best. You may be just the right candidate!
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
BW endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, BW operates a preferred supplier list (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
About BW Group
BW Group is a leading global maritime company involved in shipping, maritime infrastructure, and new sustainable technologies. Founded in 1955, BW controls a fleet of over 450 vessels and other floating assets, including oil production, gas import terminals, and wind-farm installation. The Group’s fleet of over 200 LNG and LPG ships constitutes the largest gas fleet in the world. In the renewables space, the Group has investments in solar, wind, batteries, biofuels and water treatment. BW has nine publicly listed affiliates on the Oslo and New York Stock Exchange. Our main operating centres are in Singapore, Copenhagen, Oslo, Houston, London, Manila, Mumbai and Rio de Janeiro.
Are you ready to make an impact?
What drives us is our mission to deliver energy for the world today, and to find solutions for tomorrow. If you want to make lives better around the world by providing access to energy, while working on sustainability and decarbonisation, we’d like to hear from you. Working at BW you will feel the pulse of the world each day. If something happens in the world, we feel it, and you can play your part by anticipating and responding to it. Our high-performing teams are drawn to BW by the global nature of our work and the satisfaction of working with collaborative people who inspire each other to deliver exceptional results.
Apply for the job now!