Production Worker At Richardson, the work we do is crucial. Every day, we work together to ensure that we provide stable food for people all over the world. They expect us to perform our duties consistently. For this important reason, we are committed to maintaining operations throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. As always, we always attach great importance to safety and quality assurance.
For more information on how we will take other preventive measures to protect the health and well-being of applicants, colleagues and customers, please visit our career opportunities page.
At Richardson International, true investment is at the core of what we do. Richardson is a recognized global leader in agriculture and food processing, with approximately 3,000 employees in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. At Richardson, we are committed to improving facilities and services and supporting the community.
Richardson Milling, a subsidiary of Richardson International, is the largest oat grinder in North America and one of the world’s leading oat grinders. Richardson owns processing plants in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, and is proud of having the widest oat supply due to strong relationships with oat growers.
Cooperation with Richardson opened the door to a world of possibilities. Currently, our factory in South Sioux City, Nevada provides opportunities for production workers. Report to the Coated Grain Manager that the position will run the processing equipment according to the daily production plan to meet production orders.
- Pack and store granola products to meet production orders
- Clean and disinfect production equipment
- Set up production equipment
- Operate forklifts safely and efficiently
- Set and supplement various ingredients
- General arrangement of production areas and inventory materials
- Extract samples for micro-testing
- Compliance with good management practices and required HAACP procedures
- Operating warehouse management manual scanner
- Able to develop flexible work schedules and overtime according to needs, which may include shifts on weekends and holidays
- Able to read, write and communicate effectively
- Able to lift and stack 50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to bend, squat, walk and/or stand during the entire shift
- Candidates should have basic computer and problem solving skills
- Forklift experience is an asset, but not required, training will be provided
Richardson offers an excellent compensation package that includes competitive wages, flexible benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, paid vacation, training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should click the “Apply” icon to apply online.