Job title: Quantity Surveyor l PQS – Option for Working Holiday Visas
Expected salary: $120000 per year
Location: Sydney, NSW
Quantity Surveyor l PQS – Option for Working Holiday Visas Job Details:
An portunity to join a well established Tier Two Commercial and Industrial PQS firm, who work on mixed projects up to $100 million. As a QS you will be part of a team and ideally will have had exposure to a range of projects valued from $2- $100 million AUD.
Join a company which prides itself on the quality of its work and its strong team culture. As a company, they are vibrant, dynamic, team oriented with a well regarded reputation for delivering quality projects on budget and time
As a contracts administrator /QS you will join a company with a steady portfolio of upcoming projects which cross the marketplace from residential to commercial.
- Assist in project co-ordination and program scheduling for multiple project schemes.
- Assist with estimates and tender submissions, budget and project pricing, preparing tender documents, fee proposals, scopes, procurement; project works administration and contract finalisation.
- Assist in preparation of project budgets, subcontract agreements, progress claims and variations.
- Assist with Resource planning, including administering project costs in line with standards and procedures.
- Be client facing and involved in meetings.
- Provide general assistance to project managers.
Skills and experience of the Contracts Administrator
- 3 Years plus experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative and be goal-oriented
- You must be a team player
- Ambitious and interested in company growth
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel and COST X.
- Knowledge of QHSE, WH&S, Hazardous materials and associated documentation.
- Overseas – Sponsorship can be available for outstanding degree qualified Quantity Surveyors, but ideally you will already have acquired a Working holiday, skilled migrant or Australian residency.
- Permanent position
- Salary (Dependant on Experience)
- Immediate start
- Career Progression.
- Established company with great pipeline of work
How to apply for the roleTo apply for this role press the apply button now. Or to discuss your next career move in confidence, please call Hannah Lovelock 02 92 33 9909 / 0412 872 301 and email hannah.lovelock @randstad.com.au
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Quantity Surveyor, Senior QS, Contract Administration, Cost planning, accountancy, materials, contract management
Apply for the job now!