Job title: Sales Representative
Company: J.D. Irving
Expected salary: $55000 – 75000 per year
Location: Summerside, PE
Sales Representative Job Details:
Cavendish Agri Services supports farmers in growing healthy and productive crops. We have 8 manufacturing/retail locations serving Atlantic Canada. Our primary products include fertilizers, crop protectants and technical expertise.
Cavendish Agri Services is looking for a high energy Sales Representative based out of Travellers Rest, PEI branch. Passion for the agricultural industry and experience in sales or customer service is a must. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for a group of customers within your region.
Work Location: Traveller’s Rest, P.E.I.
Salary Range: $55,000 – $75,000
- Manage all sales of fertilizer, crop protectants and other agricultural related supplies within a designated territory
- Proactively grow the client base and develop key business initiatives in order to grow sales volume within the assigned territory
- Identify new sales leads and new markets for products and services
- Cultivate positive business relationships with our customers in the farming community
- Serve as a direct partner, providing agronomic services and solutions to help clients be successful in growing their business
- Continuously seek customer feedback and ensure follow up when required
- Represent the company in a professional, positive and pleasant manner.
Successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Sciences or Agriculture is preferred
- 5-10 years experience working in the field of agricultural is preferred
- Experience in potatoes or dairy will be considered as an asset
Cavendish Agri Services is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible health, drug, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- Health & wellness reimbursements, includes gym memberships, fitness classes or online workout programs
- Maternity leave top-up program (if applicable)
- RRSP matching program
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development as well as 24/7 access to online curated learning
- Growth and progression opportunities within Cavendish Agri Services and the larger network of the JD Irving group of companies
For further details, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our products and services, click . #LI-TP1
Cavendish Agri Services is committed to equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Posting Date: Jul 11, 2023
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
Please be cautious of false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as J.D. Irving, Limited.
J.D. Irving, Limited would never request money from job seekers, nor request personal information beyond what is required for a resume. We routinely report suspicious activities and accounts and we ask anyone who has received messages from a fraudulent account to do the same. If you have questions about the validity of an offer, please contact .
Kent Building Supplies
Summerside, Prince Edward Island, Canada
📁 Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Requisition #: 23003614
© J.D. Irving, Limited. All rights reserved. ™ is a trademark of Irving Licensing Inc., used under licence.
An outstanding team dedicated to providing the best in products and service.
Apply for the job now!